Forum Update / Migration

Suggestions & Help using the Nissan QashQai Forums
Rob
Site Admin
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Rob »

**** FORUMS ARE NOW IN READ ONLY MODE ****The forum migration will be happening over the next 24 hours, as such the forums are now in read only mode and registration is suspended. Please check back soon and keep an eye on your emails.****************************************We've finally decided to go ahead and migrate the forum over to a new software platform - PHPBB.Development of the WebWiz software has essentially stopped now. PHPBB should offer better access from mobiles and tablets and should improve image uploads too.It will not be without its challenges. Everything will transfer over but URLs will be different so I'm not sure yet how internal links and images will work. All user accounts will transfer over but passwords are encrypted and cannot be transferred over. As such, you'll not be able to log in until a new password has been sent to you. As part of the upgrade this should happen during the migration process so it's important to ensure you email address is correct in your profile.I'm hoping the migration will take place this week but they've not yet given me a date, as soon as I find out I'll let you know. Don't be alarmed if the forum is closed, it will need to be taken down for a day or two whilst the migration is completed.I'll post full contact details for reporting issues and will work through them all as quickly as possible.ThanksRob
Rob2015-09-08 13:16:22

fat controller

Post by fat controller »

Thanks Rob As a real newbie to the site, I am hugely impressed so far - I have been made to feel welcome by all, and I sincerely hope that the migration to BB goes smoothly and is the first step in seeing the forum gather pace and strength
1.5dci Acenta Premium
Wishlist: Autofold Mirrors, Chrome body trim and Metal sill protectors;

ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

BIG THANKS !!!
:geek: QQ TEKNA 1.2DIG-T NIGHSHADE - 2014 :geek:
sarahmic

Post by sarahmic »

Thank you.
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Thanks Rob... I have my paws crossed for a successful outcome!
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
Dr_Niss

Post by Dr_Niss »

Does this mean it will work with Tapatalk on Android?
J11 Tekna 1.6 4WD Ink Blue Collected 26th September 2014
Zunsport Black Grill. Bonnet protector. Bonnet struts. Dashcam.
Rob
Site Admin
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Rob »

Right folks - looks like it's going ahead later today, the forum will close after lunch. I'll keep everyone updated with news on the homepage.
QQ013

Post by QQ013 »

Looks nice.. i hope is worth the wait ;)

Btw: