Forum home page change?

Suggestions & Help using the Nissan QashQai Forums
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Has the home page changed over the last 48hours or is my phone playing up. Previously the home page included 'recent posts' but now it's missing, having to hit the 'quick links' button to find them?

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

gvmdaddy, you are not alone thank god there are at least two of us. Since lunch time I have been trying to solve this puzzle I thought I was losing my marbles :lol: well at least two of use are in the same boat. I have just been using the "What's New?" Box too look at the new stuff - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Rob
Site Admin
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Rob »

I have a confession to make - I've removed it as a test to see if it was causing performance issues when the site loads.

Wondered how long before someone spotted it!
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Thought I was going mad!
If you figure out its not been causing any issues then I forvone see it being better sited on the 'home page'.
One step further Rob, would it cause any issues by changing the initial homepage load to jump straight to the latest page and comments, rather than the first page of each post then having to navigate to the last comment?
Deleted User 3720

Post by Deleted User 3720 »

I miss it and preferred it, hope you can get it working again in the future.
paplane

Post by paplane »

Another here of the opinion that threads should open on the last page rather than the first!
Rob
Site Admin
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Rob »

The little arrow next to the last poster should take you to the last post.
miro
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by miro »

Hi, I am new Qashqai owner, and have some issues. GPS is quite annoying. I am in Belgrade Serbia and if looking for street, I have first to pick up part of the city where that street is (otherwise won't let you further). this is impossible to know. Is there any bypass. Nissan service can not help, they say, this is because there are same named streets in different areas. my respond is that you should get more streets listed and select the one.
Anybody knows how to overcome this problem? Thanks.
Miro
benchmark

Post by benchmark »

miro wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:44 pm Hi, I am new Qashqai owner, and have some issues. GPS is quite annoying. I am in Belgrade Serbia and if looking for street, I have first to pick up part of the city where that street is (otherwise won't let you further). this is impossible to know. Is there any bypass. Nissan service can not help, they say, this is because there are same named streets in different areas. my respond is that you should get more streets listed and select the one.
Anybody knows how to overcome this problem? Thanks.
Miro
You should of posted this in the correct section as a new post here viewforum.php?f=29 and not adding to a discussion on the forum page layout ;)