Suggestions & Help using the Nissan QashQai Forums
Gerry Kent

Post by Gerry Kent »

There is a discussion on the Nissan Qashqai OwnersClub UK Facebook group saying that they are having trouble signing up with no confirmation email being received and if it is an error when trying to login.

Just wanted to make someone aware in case there is a problem.
1.5 dci Tekna+ 69 plate.

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gerry, are you referring to problems on this Forum or on the other UK Forum “Qashqai Club.co.uk). I do not normally use this Forum as it is not so well supported and there is a website comment “Not Secure” that comes up. If the problem is this Forum then please contact “Rob” with a pm - Dave 🙂
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Gerry Kent

Post by Gerry Kent »

Thanks Dave I will let him know. It is this forum they are talking about they say the other isn’t must have used these days, and the screenshots are of this one.
1.5 dci Tekna+ 69 plate.
Rob
Site Admin
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Rob »

Hi,
Thanks, I’m not aware of any issues. Sometime the emails do end up in spam.

As I’m not a member of the Facebook group, could you ask anyone having issues to email: info@qashqaiforums.co.uk please?

Thanks