Front wiper not clearing all of screen

Bodywork & Interior problems
dave

Post by dave »

Here is a picture with the wipers in their PARKED position as previously pointed out,they need re orientating on the drive spindle to over come this problem,if anyone has a problem with this reasoning please advise Dave
jamo

andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

Dave, you put the wipers into park/service mode by flipping wiper switch up twice v quickly.
tekna cvt mag red
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

To put the wipers in park, turn on ignition and press the wiper stalk up twice *very* quickly and the wipers will stop about half way up the window. The reason why they are so low is for looks, but in addition they aid pedestrian safety if you were to plough into one.
dave

Post by dave »

Blimey GEL if thats true i hold my hands up,what page is that detail on so i can check it out Dave
jamo
dave

Post by dave »

Thanks to all the Guys over this one Dave
jamo
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Driver side wiper catches bonnet, if lifted:I did go to my dealer when I first discovered and they said they knew nothing of a problem; on way across their car park, I checked some other new QQ models; all were same.Cure they gave me, was that I need to lift bonnet each time.Think not
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Michelin Stealth wiper blades on offer in Costco. £4.90
Are they any good?
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Just replaced my windscreen wipers with Bosch ones. What a difference they make! The original ones have been terrible right from buying the car.
Dont get them from Halfords...they want £37 for the two front ones.
Eurocarparts only want you to part with £19.