Mud Flaps, Genuine Nissan

Bodywork & Interior problems
MikeGS

Post by MikeGS »

[quote="jonceebee"]
Very easy to fit, align flapsA  with wheel arch, mark the two holes with a sharp instrument in the wheel arch plastic, drill out to 6mm, push in the captive type rubber nuts and screw in the torx 6mm screws. There is another fitting on the underside but this hole is already there, just remove the rivet type fastenings and push back through the mud flap hole.The fronts are very easy by turning the wheel, left then right. I had no problem with the rear as I used a 90 degree attachment on my drill. The material is so soft a Dremell or similar would do it easily.[/QUOTE]

Thanks jonceebee. I'll be getting the storm white in Oct (fingers x), so I'm thinking about the lovely autum and winter we have in store!
2014 Tekna 1.6 CVT Storm White (well if I ever get it!!)...Ordered late April....Due Oct 10th....Delayed until Jan 2015!....Brought forward back to Oct 15th Oct!.....Collected 15th Oct... Happy days

Dionysus

Post by Dionysus »

[quote="DaveBerlin"]"]Dionysus, the cost you got from your Dealer is OK as it works out exactly the same as we got quoted here in Euros in April (100 UKP) looks like a Nissan Std. Price - Dave[/QUOTE' I was pleased with the price, especially as they are 'genuine' Nissan. They arrive here Monday so I will be having a go at fitting them via Joncbee instructions. If I don't like the look of it I will take them to the garage for fitting. Just waiting for the sill protectors to arrive, but that is a different courier who does not arrive for another three weeks. Frustrating all this waiting and organising, but the dealer quoted me 768Tl (around £200) for the genuine Nissan ones and they were not polished. Crazy money.
1.6 DCI CVT Xtronic, Ink Blue, Front city bar, Rear city bar, Front bumper streamer, Side steps, Wind deflectors, Rear boot lid sill protector, Polished door sill protectors, Mudflaps, Sharks fin