Got some new goodies....

Bodywork & Interior problems
biggster

Post by biggster »

....now I just need a car to put them on!

Velour mats, mud flaps, rear chrome strip, chrome mirror caps, door strips and front lip finisher:

Only 12 days now...
Pearl Black 1.5dci Tekna - Chrome Mirrors, Chrome Door Strips, Chrome Front lip finisher, Chrome Lower Boot Strip, Mats...

JcD

Post by JcD »

Enjoying my Tekna!
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

Isopropyl Alcohol wipes, to clean the surface before priming, are probably included with the official chrome accessories, but if not, I have plenty spare if you want them!
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
biggster

Post by biggster »

[quote="supergrover"] Isopropyl Alcohol wipes, to clean the surface before priming, are probably included with the official chrome accessories, but if not, I have plenty spare if you want them! [/QUOTE]

That's very kind of you - thanks! Did you install your own bling too?? I do have a bottle of alcohol that I was going to use to clean the surfaces, let me check if it will be suitable or not before I take you up on your offer. Cheers
Pearl Black 1.5dci Tekna - Chrome Mirrors, Chrome Door Strips, Chrome Front lip finisher, Chrome Lower Boot Strip, Mats...
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

Yes I have - on the cheap through eBay http://www.qashqaiownersclub.co.uk/foru ... c1351.html

I had a bottle of alcohol too, but Vladivar is better taken internally
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack