Footwell ambient lighting

Bodywork & Interior problems
White Tekna

Post by White Tekna »

Hello could you tell me if new qashqai Tekna comes with Footwell ambient lighting as I did not notice at show room
Thanks

White Tekna

Post by White Tekna »

Come on lads I won't be ignored
Yes or No
Wolf97

Post by Wolf97 »

Woooow don't get angry!!!!!
Yesssssss. Well mine has it's a 1.5 Tekna in wonderfull WHITE
65 plate Tekna 1.5 diesel in Storm White
White Tekna

Post by White Tekna »

Thank you reason I ask is on other forum they say
On there tekna they do not have Footwell ambient lighting so is this feature new to later models only
Wolf97

Post by Wolf97 »

Just been to look and no lighting coming on. May be a light sensor so it doesn't waste battery during the day but sure a light comes on at night when you open the door. I would probably call this a courtesy light
65 plate Tekna 1.5 diesel in Storm White
ShinyAndy

Post by ShinyAndy »

The footwell is illuminated by the orange ambient lighting that projects downward from around the gearstick surround. There's nothing in the actual footwell itself (above the pedals) but the light does seem to permeate downwards!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

White Tekna, take a look at "Gallery" - "Berlin Tekna - Interior Lighting Conversion" this should give you some ideas - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
White Tekna

Post by White Tekna »

Thanks Dave I'll take look I've looked on dealership sites and under standard qashqai tekna features it says comes with Footwell ambient lighting it seems that this is not the case so this is misleading
Oh we'll thanks for the replies
ShinyAndy

Post by ShinyAndy »

Well I guess you could argue the footwell is indeed adequately lit by an ambient light. I personally have no desire to check my footwear whilst entering or exiting my car and hate the boudoir effect generated by excessive use of LEDs but each to their own!!
duncho

Post by duncho »

Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!