Problem with Fitting/Design of Rear Mud Flaps

Bodywork & Interior problems
Wheelie Bealie

Post by Wheelie Bealie »

These will have come out of the same plastic injection moulds that have made all the other J11 QQ mudguards, same goes for the plastic bumper parts they fit to, so I'd very much doubt that one set of mudguards will suddenly not fit, certainly not by that amount anyway! You may well certainly be a millimeter or so out in error because of manufacturing tolerances but certainly nothing like the amount shown in your picture. I reckon if you wiggle/move them around on the car a little you'll find they'll fit just fine :-)
2014 1.5dCi Tekna (Manual)

Nissan Mandela

Post by Nissan Mandela »

looking at the pictures it looks like your mudflaps need lifting up so they are on line with top of the plastic door protection
as in Daves postNissan Mandela2014-09-29 14:01:31
2014 Qashqai 1.5 Acenta Premium
biggster

Post by biggster »

[quote="Wheelie Bealie"]
These will have come out of the same plastic injection moulds that have made all the other J11 QQ mudguards, same goes for the plastic bumper parts they fit to, so I'd very much doubt that one set of mudguards will suddenly not fit, certainly not by that amount anyway! You may well certainly be a millimeter or so out in error because of manufacturing tolerances but certainly nothing like the amount shown in your picture. I reckon if you wiggle/move them around on the car a little you'll find they'll fit just fine :-)[/QUOTE]
I agree, which is why I find it so weird that they won't fit. I'll try again and let you all know. Cheers
Pearl Black 1.5dci Tekna - Chrome Mirrors, Chrome Door Strips, Chrome Front lip finisher, Chrome Lower Boot Strip, Mats...
biggster

Post by biggster »

I offered them up again and they fit perfectly if you apply a bit of force to get them to match up. Panic over! Thanks all
Pearl Black 1.5dci Tekna - Chrome Mirrors, Chrome Door Strips, Chrome Front lip finisher, Chrome Lower Boot Strip, Mats...
d0Min_uS
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by d0Min_uS »

Can anyone upload instruction manual for J11 mudflaps?

Thanks
Qashqai Tekna 1.6 dci CVT X-Tronic (J11-2014) color: Black - Z11, engine: R9M 2WD