1 week old car sctatched !!!!

Bodywork & Interior problems
paulyoung666

Post by paulyoung666 »

Totally and utterly sick , managed to house most of it with polish and was , not the point though , vertical scratches as well from a carpark , looks as though it has been a bad scraped down it , it's a bloody good job I don't see who did it !!!!!

MJCQQ

Post by MJCQQ »

Horrible news, sorry to hear that. I hope it is an easy fix.
White Tekna

Post by White Tekna »

Unlucky mate so many haters out there it's happened to me with my old car
MJCQQ

Post by MJCQQ »

It sound to me like they scraped it putting something in their car. A car seat or some bulky item they purchased.People can be such tools.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Everyone worst worry mateSome people just dont care and even worse they assume sod him he can afford it after seeing there damage
keithg2308

Post by keithg2308 »

Gutted for you, is it worth going back to car park to see if there is any cctv ?
keith
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

That's a serious bummer, people just don't care nowadays do they. Sorry and I can imagine how gutted you are.
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
Proac

Post by Proac »

How do people get off on doing senseless things there just morons idiots
Proac2014-10-23 09:28:07
Bronze Acenta Premium
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

The country is full of prats and mourns, especially retail park shoppers how many times do you see people doing things in the back seats of the cars with their doors rubbing up against the car at the side. Just sit is the car park at supermarkets etc.whilst the wife is inside and watch what happens, when shoppers are loading, moving the kids out of their child's seats etc. and you will always park as far away as possible in future. Bad news for you mate, hope it all rubs out ok
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
conno

Post by conno »

Bad news mate but it dont matter how far away you park some t**ser will come and stick their car right next to yours even though the rest of car park is empty