Tekna Wheels and Panoramic Sunroof

Bodywork & Interior problems
Eddzilla

Post by Eddzilla »

In the interests of balance and fairness i would like to say how much i like the 19" alloys. Beautifull, and make the car special. I also love the panoramic sunroof. It is awsome. One huge piece of glass un interupted by cross bars and the likes. Interior is really comfy too. And the car looks great in Pearly White. Good job Nissan.

Now please, do not call me a whinger and a moaner because i have been at the recieving end of a poorly engineered CVT transmission/software and lost my car to the dealership for 6.5 weeks after only having it 6.5 weeks. I too have had many cars. None of which have been in the dealership for more than a day and for minor issues after extensive mileage. If there is anyone out there in any doubt whether to by a CVT, my advice would still be to avoid it but consider, strongly, a manual. It has only a single grab handle on the boot and the radio/telephone button on the connect pannel is a bit out of reach but these are just minor iritations that could have been avoided with some thought.

Great if you have had no problems. I'm happy for you. Good luck further doen the line. Do not question my manors, i am entitled to my opinion and am well qualified to pass comment on CVT issues. Rant over.....

Eddzilla

Post by Eddzilla »

I spent some time in the back seat of my Tekna last night. Basically, to far under the influence to take up the wheel so Wifey drove as we dropped of the Mother In Law and headed home.

Despite having some difficulty seeing straight i was still able to advise the Mrs that she was getting dangerously close to some kerbs and endangering my so far pristine 19" diamond cut beauties. My advice was duely noted with the acknowledgement that "she was driving!!".

I've also got to say what a wonderfull experience it was seeing the steet lighting and occasional firework in the sky above through the panoramic roof. Very comfy to. I'm 6' 1" and had no problem. Also the reflection of the dashboard and connect system gave it a spaceship feel albeit upside down and back to front. Obviously i was very drunk at the time......

Credit where it is due, that panoramic roof is awsome. The best i've ever seen. A single uninterupted piece of glass front to rear.
JRT

Post by JRT »

The panoramic roof, with the leather trim and 19 inch wheels made going for Tekna a very easy decision. The kids love the glass roof, watching the stars and moon in the sky as we drive down the motorway. Definitely keeps them entertained JRT2015-01-01 16:56:27
2014 (64) Nissan Qashqai 1.5cc Dci Tekna with Panaromic Roof | Gun Metal Grey
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Protecting Alloys; 2 suggestions. You may want to consider Alloygators as some of us have fitted to protect our diamond cuts. When parking, and camera view activated, if you tap camera button twice you'll get close upview of n/side; helpful in avoiding kerb.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

I'm not recommended try it 19 "alloys over the curb.One of my is already scratched:(
:geek: QQ TEKNA 1.2DIG-T NIGHSHADE - 2014 :geek: