New Year picture quiz

Bodywork & Interior problems
Beardyman

Post by Beardyman »

Okay, a bit of a joke but after owning our QQ for just under a month I'm gradually getting to grips with most of the 'serious' issues.Which means the trivial ones are becoming more of an issue.In the centre console, I have 3 "items"; left- USB/AUX ports; centre- power take off; right- ???I really haven't got a clue what this odd shaped conical moulding is for!Anyone found a use for it? Spare change for parking meters? Random sized mints for long journeys? Holder for a telescopic flag pole for summoning help when the CVT locks up? Anyone who comes up with a good answer will be allowed one smug, self satisfied grin to start the new year with!Happy New Year.
1.2 DiG-T TEKNA petrol manual panoramic, nightshade. Easy-Lift bonnet gas strut kit.
QDay 28.11.2014

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Beardymam, this was in a Topic way back and I Have "Searched" it but cannot find it. I think you are correct on your assumptions that it is for Coins. I can remember asking a Nissan Sales Guy and he had No idea what it was - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Totally useless for coins, however if you have more than one power lead for charging phones etc then one can live in the power socket and the other one sits nicely in the 'hole without a name' ;) it saves you having to rummage around looking for it.
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

That said, it is actually a coin holder, even though its not a good one.
land3r

Post by land3r »

Mate it is actually for small flashlight .. Happy New Year to everyone!
1.5Dci SVE,Pearlescent Black,Crossover Pack,Premium Pack,Chrome Front Lip Finisher,Chrome Sideview Mirror Trim,Mud Flaps,Wireless DoorSills,Wind Deflectors,Chrome Door Handle Covers,Illumin.Sidebars.
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Spare turkey baster?
Beardyman

Post by Beardyman »

[quote="gvmdaddy"]Spare turkey baster?[/QUOTE]
...wins the prize!certainly as useful as a tapered coin slot.
1.2 DiG-T TEKNA petrol manual panoramic, nightshade. Easy-Lift bonnet gas strut kit.
QDay 28.11.2014
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

The winner takes it all
Proac

Post by Proac »

[quote="Beardyman"]
Okay, a bit of a joke but after owning our QQ for just under a month I'm gradually getting to grips with most of the 'serious' issues.Which means the trivial ones are becoming more of an issue.In the centre console, I have 3 "items"; left- USB/AUX ports; centre- power take off; right- ???I really haven't got a clue what this odd shaped conical moulding is for!Anyone found a use for it? Spare change for parking meters? Random sized mints for long journeys? Holder for a telescopic flag pole for summoning help when the CVT locks up? Anyone who comes up with a good answer will be allowed one smug, self satisfied grin to start the new year with!Happy New Year.[/QUOTE]
It's a micro toilet and bidet for those longer journeys
Bronze Acenta Premium
Atif

Post by Atif »

I use it as a small flashlight holder.
Qashqai 1.6 CVT 2014