nightshade

Bodywork & Interior problems
rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

I've not been winked at by any men in my QQ yet...It's a great colour when clean and you can get a really deep shine if you use a polisher on it

Beardyman

Post by Beardyman »

At the moment the trick is to try and keep it clean. Everytime we go out, even just down the road and back, it ends up really dirty across the back - and in those lower door sill dirt traps!Still, worth going out just for the fun of driving it. I think the drivers seat on the QQ is probably the most comfortable seat I own.
1.2 DiG-T TEKNA petrol manual panoramic, nightshade. Easy-Lift bonnet gas strut kit.
QDay 28.11.2014
Mark46

Post by Mark46 »

Get the QQ mudflaps fitted, definitely keeps the car cleaner for longer.
QQ 2014 (64) 1.5dci n-tec+ (gun metallic)
DRL mod & mud flaps.
Dr_Niss

Post by Dr_Niss »

[quote="Mark46"]Get the QQ mudflaps fitted, definitely keeps the car cleaner for longer.[/QUOTE]Mine still gets really dirty after a short drive with the mud flaps fitted. Not the same colour though.
Dr_Niss2015-02-16 19:41:18
J11 Tekna 1.6 4WD Ink Blue Collected 26th September 2014
Zunsport Black Grill. Bonnet protector. Bonnet struts. Dashcam.
Mark46

Post by Mark46 »

To be fair mine isn't the nightshade (which I do like by the way, would have been my other choice) I have the gun metallic which I drove for a month without the mudflaps, and the car got dirty quickly particularly up the sides and back. I have noticed a huge difference with the mudflaps fitted.
Don't want to drift off the nightshade subject, but what colour is yours?
QQ 2014 (64) 1.5dci n-tec+ (gun metallic)
DRL mod & mud flaps.
RDHJP

Post by RDHJP »

I have nightshade and it looks very good. My only dissapointment is that it looks black 90% of the time. I bought it in bright sunlight when it has a very dark purple effect. When I purchased the car I had intended to buy black but when I saw them side by side the Nightshade looked far more distinctive. But I now realise this is only true whe sun shines
RDHJP
Tekna 1.6dci 4x4
Beardyman

Post by Beardyman »

[quote="RDHJP"]it looks black 90% of the time. [/QUOTE]
Exactly my remark to my wife when she said she preferred the Nightshade in the well-lit showroom.Now we have it, I really like it in most lighting conditions - the only one I'm not too sure about is under certain lights (very rare, haven't nailed it down yet) it can look brown. That I don't like.As the car is starting to get "run-in" (coming up on 2,000 miles now) it does get better, smoother, better MPG. Of course it could be I'm learning to drive it properly!
1.2 DiG-T TEKNA petrol manual panoramic, nightshade. Easy-Lift bonnet gas strut kit.
QDay 28.11.2014
applegarth

Post by applegarth »

I've currently got a qq cover car in nightshade, I thought it was black until last night - so 2 days thinking i was driving a black car. Its not the colour for me, i prefer the ink blue, but that's a personal choice, if i couldn't have had the ink blue then this would have been my second choice and if they can't fix my car I might just try and keep it ;-)
QQ 1.5 dci in Ink Blue
battboy

Post by battboy »

I had the mudflaps fitted and I do think they help. I wash the car by hand every two weeks but if I'm passing a Jet Wash I'll pay a couple of pounds to jet wash under the wheel arches - it's amazing the dirt that comes off.
Nightshade Nissan Qashqai Tekna 1.6 Dci CVT. Delivered October 2014
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

IMO is great I had Juke Black but this colour is magical have a lookhttp://www.qashqaiownersclub.co.uk/forum/night ... c1627.html
:geek: QQ TEKNA 1.2DIG-T NIGHSHADE - 2014 :geek: