Plastic Grill beneath Windscreen

Bodywork & Interior problems
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

When I took my car in for the updates last week the service manager pointed out a slight warp on the plastic grill that sits beneath the windscreen where the wiper arms pass through. It left a slight gap of about 4mm from the screen approximately 100 in length. He tried to push it back in place but to no avail.He then took a photograph to send to Nissan for their opinion, I got a telephone call from the dealer this morning to say that Nissan had sent a replacement panel part and could I bring the car in next week to be fitted in half an hour whilst I wait.The car is booked in next Friday. I would say excellent service by the dealer and Nissan, no arguments and no hassle.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors

F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

That is excellent service and does more for brand confidence than a thousand words (or lack of them). Well done to your dealer.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
TeknaBJ

Post by TeknaBJ »

Great to hear positive feedback and yes well done to your dealership for being so proactive in their customer care
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Rare BreedHe should be stuffed (& mounted)
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Yes they have been very helpful, even fitted some of my personally bought chrome parts free of charge when I asked them about any fitting problems.I spoke to my son over dealer issues, as he was a service manager at a major Ford dealer before he started his own business. He said that dealers always give better service to cash or manufacturers own finance buyers and tend to show a disregard to people who buy via brokers, PCP leasing and Motability as the prices are often so discounted they do not make so much profit.They look after cash buyers as they want them to come back for their next car, I am not saying all dealers do this but I can see there could be something in it.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Jon, you done very well with your problem and good Old Nissan has got a PLUS Point - wonderful ! I better Check ours. Your Son has hit "the nail on the head", who do Dealers look after, naturally the Private Customers as these pay Cash / Credit and if the Service is up to scratch they return. The other Groups do tend to go for the Bigger Discounts and Shop around which is good when buying but it is the long Term relationship that I for one am after - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Kentishman

Post by Kentishman »

Personally if I took a car into a dealership and got poor service they would'nt get a sale irrespective of where I booight it what happens if you move to a different area.
Tekna 1.6 CVT Nightshade
Den123
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Den123 »

any photos guys