Heated seats

Bodywork & Interior problems
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Looking to replace my aging VW Touran where my wife's favourite button is heated seats. On the brand new cars that is available on the Tekna only, is that correct? What about the older models? Thanks Andy's first post in the forum!

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Dont know about what models it is on as standard, but I can confirm it is a gentle heat that is not over powering. Two settings, low and high. Even on high it is only a gentle heat....if you are wearing a jacket or heavy denim you will only just feel it.
IndigoZoo

Post by IndigoZoo »

According to Nissan's website yes, heated seats on the Tekna only for brand new models http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/vehicle/c ... view.htmlI can't help on older models.
1.5 dCi Inky Blue Tekna delivered on time on 11 November
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

AndyPandy, I can confirm that when we ordered our Tekna in April 14 (delivered Aug 14) both the Acenta & Tekna had Heated Seats. I have two technical specs from last year and these both quote the same - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
tomo2001

Post by tomo2001 »

Does it only come on the Leather seats ? Not sure if they are available in the UK other than the Tekna.
Nissan Qashqai 1.6 dci Tekna
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

tomo2001, if you are asking me we do not have the Leather Seats and these are heated. Depending on the Color Leather Seats can look pretty Shabby after time, we had them in an Audi A6 and they started cracking and sagging despite using the correct cleaning methods - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken