Bodywork & Interior problems
- Posts: 2828
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:04 am
- Location: Gloucestershire, England
- Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)
I don't recall having had an problems with mine. Windows can of course be more of a problem.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:21 pm
- Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–present)
I certainly don’t live in the coldest part of the UK but cold enough on some days, and I have never had any problems with my auto folding mirrors in the mornings when un-locking. As mentioned above windows different story with some occasional straining to overcome the initial ice break.
Qashqai J11 2017 1.5 dci N-Connecta - Upgraded Horn - Upgraded Boot Lights - Bonnet Gas Struts - Hard Wired Dash Cam (Front/Rear) Dynamic Turn Indicators (Front/Mirror), Twin Exhaust Muffler, LED Interior, Reverse, Glove Box, Footwell, Puddle Lights.