Crossover Pack

Bodywork & Interior problems
jawad

Post by jawad »

Dear All,
I have ordered a 1.5dCi Tekna in Black and am awaiting a delivery date on15th March. I am very tempted to get the Crossover pack as I have seen these metal plates on other cars like RangeRover Evoque and think they give a RUGGED and MUSCLED look to the car. However, I am undecided due to two things. One is the sheer price tag of £399 which I believe is truly insane for a couple of metal plates. And the second thing is my dealer's comments that they look and feel plasticky?
What do you think? Has anyone got a better deal for their Styling plates? And has anyone tried installing them at home? Do you think its worth the price? Considering you could do a lot with £399.

Many thanks for your comments in advance!
Cheers.
Jawad

Jawad

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Jawad, what you are talking about here is not a couple of Metal Plates because they are Plastic and as mentioned look Plasticky. We looked around at many SUV's and they are mainly Plastic and Silver colored which looks Plasticky. So we discussed it and decided to Color Code them the same as the QQ and from the Feedback we have had with regard to looks has been positive. They are expensive from Nissan normally inc. Installation, or you have to Shop around. I believe Jon on the Forum installed his own. So if that is what you want and like that is a decision you have to make regarding the cost. You can see our QQ under "Gallery" / "Berlin Tekna is there" Page 3 - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
jawad

Post by jawad »

Dear Dave
Thanks a lot
I have seen the LED foot well lighting that you have done to your car. Very nice work indeed. I couldn't find the Styling plate pictures though. Can you send me the link of that page.
Best wishes
Jawad
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

jawad, here are the photos you are after - Dave

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
jawad

Post by jawad »

Wow. Looks very good. Excellent detailing indeed.
Jawad
marlon32

Post by marlon32 »

uploads/1993/2.jpg.jpgive just ordered mine in black with the crossover pack, chrome pack and chrome door sills.wanted to get a similar look to this...
marlon322015-02-18 08:07:45