Faulty Shut Line (Bonnet)

Bodywork & Interior problems
Tansy

Post by Tansy »

Thanks again, folks.Yes, photos would have been useful but not quite sure how to do it.Tansy

Deleted User 1571

Post by Deleted User 1571 »

[quote="Tansy"]Thanks again, folks.Yes, photos would have been useful but not quite sure how to do it.Tansy[/QUOTE]
Point and shoot. Preferably several times. With iPhoto I export to an 'export' file in the 'pictures' folder. I export in a medium quality, large [not the biggest"].Then reply here and attach a file that will be uploaded after you choose the location, which is the 'export' file on your hard drive. To attach the file or files you hit the icon with the tree at the top of the reply box and choose to upload the file at the bottom left of the pop-up box.It is much simpler than it sounds. Note that the largest file size is 10megs in jpeg type. The reason I downsize to kilobyte size is that the quality remains acceptable while the upload speed is fast.This one was already uploaded here, so I just had to choose it again. It is only a tiny 64kb in size.Yes, that is my car. Shut lines are good and consistent, as you can see on one side even in that picture.
Quacker2015-03-16 20:22:14
Tansy

Post by Tansy »

Thanks for the tutorial, Q. Nice car !Tansy.