Pearl White Touch Up Paint

Bodywork & Interior problems
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

I have found a couple of tiny chips on my bumper and was about to touch them up last night. Sadly I noticed that the second part of the kit which contains the pearl effect was solid, the white base coat and the clear top coat were fine, so I have done a temporary white only at present.I found when I purchased this 3 part kit that it was over £20, the Nissan kits (where you can get them) are only a 2 part, white and clear coat.Has anyone managed to find a reasonably price 3 part touch up anywhere yet ?
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors

QQ013

Post by QQ013 »

QQ 1.6Dig-T Tekna
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Thanks for the advise, I contacted Refinish Systems Ltd., and they have offered me the second stage Pearl effect paint as a free replacement, excellent service. Anyone wanting these 3 touch up kit sets. They can be obtained here. http://www.cartouchupkits.co.uk/
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Wolf97

Post by Wolf97 »

I got mine from the scratch doctor, 3 part kit all for £8.50. Works fine
65 plate Tekna 1.5 diesel in Storm White