Aircon only cold on one side - 61 Plate

Bodywork & Interior problems
Galps86

Post by Galps86 »

HI All,

I have a 61 plate qashqai, recently had the aircon regassed but now its only cold from both drivers side vents.

The central passenger and far left vents are only cold if the passenger ones are fully closed.

Im guessing the internal flaps are controlled by some kind of servo due to the dual climate control system.

Ive checked the AC fuse but its not blown.

Ive also tried turning the flow control from max to min in order to move it but to no avail.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions?

Cheers

Adam

Aimee1981
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Aimee1981 »

Did you resolve this issue. I have the same problem with my 16 plate. Would greatly appreciate any suggestion you may be able to offer.
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

I think this already has a solution, but unsure which version of QQ it is for. There are instructions to set up the input arms for the ventilation flaps near the bottom of the heater unit in the footwell. Apparently they need to be in a certain position when the pollen filter is replaced (arms need to be disconnected)?
Aimee1981 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:54 am Did you resolve this issue. I have the same problem with my 16 plate. Would greatly appreciate any suggestion you may be able to offer.