Interior clip next to the windshield

Bodywork & Interior problems
frostsilenec

Post by frostsilenec »

Hi Guys,

I am looking for way how to dissmantely this kind of strange interior clip in column next to the windshield, see attached photo.

I`ve tried to twist it with key, tongs, pliers.. tried to ripp it off directly with china interior tool, but it still holds..

Clips are located as shown on photo by two red arrows.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Thank you in advance,

IMAG0116.jpg

0.PNG

Qashqai J11 - 2015 - 1.2 DIG-T - 85KW - Visia - LHD - Europe version

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

no one answering your query !
It must be some sort of retaining clip so should pull apart with right level of force.
You may need to ask the Nissan Dealer's service staff for some assistance as they must have done before.
:P
This youtube video is of a different model BUT may assist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYxJP-4RFsQ
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
frostsilenec

Post by frostsilenec »

Hi Gel,

thanks for some suggestions :) , unfortunately this clip most probbably needs to be twisted somehow - but i was not able to by twisting his base by any tools, and for the tip - had feeling that i will break it.

Guy on the video have only "ripp it off" and "click it back" ones.

at least i know what should i google now - trim pillar clips.
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

You could borrow your ladies hairdryer as if you know location of clips, warming up will make the plastic
more flexible, and should be easier to pull away?
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
frostsilenec

Post by frostsilenec »

received reply on our local community reply that official way is to replace him with new one, should be not expensive in nissan to buy it directly from them, but I will be afraid that replacing would not be easy too..

real way is that I should use some pliers somewhere in the middle where the plastic is thin and twist it by 90° , so have same idea to warm it up with hairdryer or something and it will probably not brake.

Overall I am looking for this clip since i want to dissasamble this pillar to put cables from camera and microphone under tape in order to not have nosies from here and as well to dissasamble the smaller mainboard plate ( 15cm*170cm) which is close to windshield heater...
Philuk2k

Post by Philuk2k »

The green clip you just use pointed nose pliers grab the middle of the clip clos to the trim and twist 90 degrees do this on the two clips and pull away and up reverse process to put it back the clip should not break
Nestormkd

Post by Nestormkd »

Yup, long nose pliers and 90 degrees twist will get it out. I broke the clips so I had to order new ones from here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZ ... UTF8&psc=1