Sound in front around The Dashboard

Bodywork & Interior problems
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

Something is vibration around The radio when we Are driving.

What could it be?
Is Sound Like The Dashboard is loose some where

beetroot42

Post by beetroot42 »

I had this issue for ages, more behind the glove bax, plus a rattle from the boot area (which I thought was the spare wheel kit). Took into the dealer recently ad they said it was a loose air pipe and some panel fixing to the side of the glove box and loose bolts for the rear boot door. All fixed and no noises now! #happydriver
I own a used 1.5 DCI N-connecta 2016 machine
johnboy

Post by johnboy »

My qashqai probably did this from new, but seemed to get worse as the weather got colder and only did it for about 1 minute from cold I took it to our dealer with a video with sound on as it only did it when cold i thought it would be impossible to find! they said it was a known fault on qashqais and were sure they they could fix it. Apparently the air intakes behind the centre of the dash vibrate and cause the noise why it would only do it when cold I don't Know but they used some foam spray and tape and to my surprise it did the trick, Well done Nissan.
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

Is The gear cabel to to lower gear!

Have Anyone try The same?
johnboy

Post by johnboy »

The problem with the rattle behind the dash which I said in my earlier post had been sorted out by the Nissan dealer who said it was a common fault on the qashqai has just retuned after being silenced for two weeks, i'me a bit disappointed !
Tion
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Tion »

Did anyone ever get this fixed and find out the actual cause ?
My car is rattling from around the top of the dash area.
It’s been in the garage and had silicone spray which hasn’t worked. Then they took part of the dash out and refitted but still having the issue.
Can anyone give advice ?