J11B 'facelift' latest radiator grilel?

Bodywork & Interior problems
tophat57
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by tophat57 »

Does anyone know if there is any significant diference between the earlier / original (over covered with clear plastic) and the new (just a badge) radiator grille for the J11B? Specifically, is it a simple swap over from the old one to the new one with the various electronics attached, or have they changed all the plugs, just to make life easy for everyone. I know from a conversation with my dealer a few weeks ago that the current one is the "fourth?" version since the facelift was first designed.

Also anyone know of anybody selling a new style grille? Either broken from a write-off or as a replacement pattern part. I'd like to change mine if possible.

Cheers.
Facelift J11b N-connecta 1.6 x-tonic in vivid blue. And a dual accelerator for my dodgy foot..........

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

tophat57, take a look at this old post it might help you - Dave :D

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6430&hilit=New+J11B
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken