Paint code for silver trim

Bodywork & Interior problems
Gus4778
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Gus4778 »

Hi everyone. First time poster!

The good lady had a run in with a low wall, but fortunately the only damage was to the lower rear bumper, specifically the silver trim insert on the left side. This is very scraped and had cracked, but I have managed to get a second hand replacement which is in pretty good nick, but could do with smartening your with some fresh paint. I bought what looked like a good match, but it isn't quite right (I don't want to have to replace or respray the one on the right ideally) but I don't know what the paint code is to get a perfect match.

Does anyone know where I can find out the code for the silver paint on these bumper trims?

TIA

Gus

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gus, I think your first port of call is a Nissan Dealer as I asked about Nissan Colors end of last year. You could try Halfords or a Body Shop or even one of the Mobile Boys who normally do a good job for a reasonable price. Might be worth it just to get the QQ back to A1 - Best of Luck Dave 😉
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken