What is the name of this part actually?

Bodywork & Interior problems
Mili
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Mili »

Hello there,

Coming from Germany so unfortinately don't know the English name of it, and trying to find it online to buy is kinda pain in the a$$.

The plastic cover inside the car located on the back door (it is made of 2 pieces one upper and one down) . Now what is the name of the upper cover plastic case? and does anyone know where i can order one of it? Since Nissan in Germany wants to charge me with 260€ for the small plastic part kinda feels like a rip off.

have a picute attached to it , as said its the upper plastic inside of it :)

Thanks in advance

saved.png

andy2019
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by andy2019 »

hi if i`m looking at the correct part it`s tailgate trim,
ebay link below so you can see if it`s correct

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-QASHQ ... SwdIVedgSu
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Mili, I would assume you are after the “English” name of the Part which is most likely “Rear Upper Inside Tailgate Trim” or here “Verkleidung Heckklappe Innen - Oben”. Have you tried / asked your local Auto “Schrotthändler” or Nissan “Autohändler”, sometimes it works without the correct Part Name and often the “Händler” has parts from older QQ’s. If you start phoning around the UK it will cost you from over here - Dave 😉
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Mili
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Mili »

Trust me looked everywhere for it and kinda new i. Germany, askwmed the handler he doesn't have any used at all :/