Rear Wipers - No Water

Bodywork & Interior problems
Chmmr
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Chmmr »

Hi all,

Just got my Qashqai Ti (Australian) last month/two months ago but recently my back wind screen wiper has stopped producing water. The wiper itself goes but no water comes out.

The front ones works fine.

Does anyone have any tips for me to take a look at?

Thanks,

Chmmr

BlackPearl
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by BlackPearl »

Have you checked the washer bottle?
Pearl Black 2012 J10 Nissan Dualis Ti-L Series 3 AWD (Aus)
Chmmr

Post by Chmmr »

Hi BlackPearl,

Assuming there's only one (the same one as the front), yes. I've refilled it completely.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Chmmr, firstly welcome to another member from AU. Take a look at this old post it may help you, if not try playing around with the “Search” Area as there are more related posts on the Rear Water Problems it just needs time - Dave 😉

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9164
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Nomader

Post by Nomader »

Do you see water dripping from anywhere outside/inside the car when you engage the rear wiper water? Is your roof lining wet anywhere? Do you here any sound from the pump when engaging the wiper water?
BlackPearl
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by BlackPearl »

Legit surprised. I have a Ti-L but have never checked the washer bottle -- I let the dealership take care of it. Flicking through the Haynes I've just learnt there is the one reservoir and pump for the front and rear. The rear washer jet is in the high-level brake light. I'd start by making sure that's clean and checking the hoses on the pump. Get a mate to do the washer and see if anything is coming out.
Pearl Black 2012 J10 Nissan Dualis Ti-L Series 3 AWD (Aus)