MPG and speed -1.2 DiG-T, 1.5dCi, 1.6dCi, 1.6DiG-T

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
eljuero

Post by eljuero »

MPG Watcher wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:08 am ok people are not stating their models.
Mine is a 1.2 Dig-t and should be doing 42.8 / 55.4 / 50.4 combined.

I have done 3 complete tanks now and got 32.7mpg , 37mpg and 33.0mpg

The high one included 4 journeys of 100miles each done non stop and religiously watching the little blue bar trying to keep it well up above aveage on the screen.

I have a car that I have to drive like a great great granddad. I cant slow down or speed up. I cant go up hills or have passengers as that uses fuel. I cant go shopping as I'll take on weight. I only weigh 12 stone but will have to loose 8 stone to help the mpg. I should add fuel for each journey by can, carefully calculating consumption in advance as miles divide by 32!!!! = gallons.
I have to work part time now to avoid rush hour both morning and evening and where I used to be helpful sharing journeys with others - I stay at hope and fear using my car at all !!!!!
haha, good one!

Mine is 1.6 dig-t. With 19" tires I'm getting around 33 mpg per tank, with 16" around 40 mpg in winter time. And I am not even an impulsive driver.
1.6 DIG-T TEKNA BLACK

Geordieman
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Geordieman »

I'm now getting just below the stated official figures and very happy with them. That is going by the readout and not being too precise like filling up and calculating exactly. There was better figures in the summer but obviously lower in cold weather. I use the ECO setting and the car is a 1.2 CVT with just under 7000 miles on the clock.
2020 Tekna 1.3 DCT Auto, Pearl Black, Pan Roof, Heated Screen, ss door sills, Chrome door handle covers, ss Reg Plate frames, Gas Bonnet struts, chrome wheel nut covers, black side protection strips.