1.2 DIG-T - Oil loss

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
User avatar
gloucester
Posts: 2245
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:04 am
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: 1.2 DIG-T - Oil loss

Post by gloucester » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:50 am

Herbatov wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:14 am
gloucester wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:02 pm
Have we seen this before - apologies if you have:

Image
Hi, Gloucester

Do you know where and when this version originated from, please?
Sorry - the clue's in the URL -

Code: Select all

https://www.nissanclub.cz/graphics/msgboard/359440/full/35684_15813-tbem1505.jpg
That's sourced from https://www.nissanclub.cz/forum-tema/j11-1-2-dig-t-kupit-nekupit-322926?kols=3 (you'll need to turn any adblocker off)

The relevant post translates in Google as :

Motherland: I do not know if this information will help you, but I also had strange sounds from the divorces at about 42000 km. I discovered information about the TB EM 15/05 campaign, which included the VIN numbers of the QQ, Pulsar and Juke models to which the campaign relates. Although the Technical INFO talks about HRA2DDT (1.2 DIG T) engine oil consumption, the campaign also describes detecting strange sounds from the distribution system. The exact description is recorded in the flowchart showing the necessary steps and what is done or found after each finding. changes or corrects. Because the VIN number of my Pulsar was within the stated range of VIN numbers and I also noticed various chocks from the divorces especially in cold weather, I decided (thankfully still under warranty) to visit an authorized service where they recognized the need to replace the divorces. Thanks to SERZIN I have changed the wiring and everything is OK. If you have not replaced the wiring, it is necessary to use the so-called. 1.2 H5ft (HRA2DDT) GODWILL EXTENSION. Information TB EM 15/05 can be found after registration at: https://eu.nissan.biz/nis...tinformation/tbem1505.htm Information about Nissan GODWILL EXTENSION (NDQ 1833) https://eu.nissan.biz/ nis ... 0Goodwill% 20Extension.pdf. Information about your vehicle according to VIN number (campaigns carried out, eventually ECM reprogramming etc.) can be found at: https://eu.nissan.biz.

More at: https://www.nissanclub.cz/en/forum-tema/j11-1-2-dig-t-kupit-nekupit-322926?kols=3


I've registered at https://eu.nissan.biz/ but can't seem to make it do much. [EDIT - it needs MONEY! ]
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07

Kojoty
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:17 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: 1.2 DIG-T - Oil loss

Post by Kojoty » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:46 pm

Hi
Pls help me
I have the problem whit oil loss and 1.2 qashqai 2015 65kProblem is detected in june 2019 55k and finly resived offer only for pistons and block under nissan goodwill 2000eur plus 1000 eur for work.I think is to much

Kojoty
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:17 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: 1.2 DIG-T - Oil loss

Post by Kojoty » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:33 pm

gloucester wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:50 am
Herbatov wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:14 am
gloucester wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:02 pm
Have we seen this before - apologies if you have:

Image
Hi, Gloucester

Do you know where and when this version originated from, please?
Sorry - the clue's in the URL -

Code: Select all

https://www.nissanclub.cz/graphics/msgboard/359440/full/35684_15813-tbem1505.jpg
That's sourced from https://www.nissanclub.cz/forum-tema/j11-1-2-dig-t-kupit-nekupit-322926?kols=3 (you'll need to turn any adblocker off)

The relevant post translates in Google as :

Motherland: I do not know if this information will help you, but I also had strange sounds from the divorces at about 42000 km. I discovered information about the TB EM 15/05 campaign, which included the VIN numbers of the QQ, Pulsar and Juke models to which the campaign relates. Although the Technical INFO talks about HRA2DDT (1.2 DIG T) engine oil consumption, the campaign also describes detecting strange sounds from the distribution system. The exact description is recorded in the flowchart showing the necessary steps and what is done or found after each finding. changes or corrects. Because the VIN number of my Pulsar was within the stated range of VIN numbers and I also noticed various chocks from the divorces especially in cold weather, I decided (thankfully still under warranty) to visit an authorized service where they recognized the need to replace the divorces. Thanks to SERZIN I have changed the wiring and everything is OK. If you have not replaced the wiring, it is necessary to use the so-called. 1.2 H5ft (HRA2DDT) GODWILL EXTENSION. Information TB EM 15/05 can be found after registration at: https://eu.nissan.biz/nis...tinformation/tbem1505.htm Information about Nissan GODWILL EXTENSION (NDQ 1833) https://eu.nissan.biz/ nis ... 0Goodwill% 20Extension.pdf. Information about your vehicle according to VIN number (campaigns carried out, eventually ECM reprogramming etc.) can be found at: https://eu.nissan.biz.

More at: https://www.nissanclub.cz/en/forum-tema/j11-1-2-dig-t-kupit-nekupit-322926?kols=3


I've registered at https://eu.nissan.biz/ but can't seem to make it do much. [EDIT - it needs MONEY! ]
Hi
Pls help me
I have the problem whit oil loss and 1.2 qashqai 2015 65kProblem is detected in june 2019 55k and finly resived offer only for pistons and block under nissan goodwill 2000eur plus 1000 eur for work.I think is to much

User avatar
gloucester
Posts: 2245
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:04 am
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: 1.2 DIG-T - Oil loss

Post by gloucester » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:41 pm

Kojoty wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:46 pm
Hi
Pls help me
I have the problem whit oil loss and 1.2 qashqai 2015 65kProblem is detected in june 2019 55k and finly resived offer only for pistons and block under nissan goodwill 2000eur plus 1000 eur for work.I think is to much
We have little input on this topic from people in Europe. It all depends how your country's Nissan office deals with these claims.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07

jd990m1
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:18 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: 1.2 DIG-T - Oil loss

Post by jd990m1 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:50 pm

Are all of the 1.2 DIG-T engines necessarily broken ?

Tom40my
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:04 pm

Re: 1.2 DIG-T - Oil loss

Post by Tom40my » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:26 pm

short answer is no . mine is a 2014 model and I've had no concerns but let's see if these engines reach 70 or 80 thousand miles that will be the true answer
2014 1.2 tekna magnetic red

jd990m1
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:18 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: 1.2 DIG-T - Oil loss

Post by jd990m1 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:13 am

Thank you . Mine is a 2016 september with 15000 km . So we wait with concern !

Levenrek
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:15 am
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: 1.2 DIG-T - Oil loss

Post by Levenrek » Fri May 15, 2020 7:35 am

jd990m1 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:50 pm
Are all of the 1.2 DIG-T engines necessarily broken ?
the answer is no, but all engines are potentially affected as stated in the Nissan internal note in question (TB EM 15/05 & 15/05b)
indeed, the initial note was updated in December 2019 and the serial numbers of all this engine were included in the note, whether the engines are Euro 5 (2012-2016) or Euro 6 (2016-2018)
you can find all these documents on the french site of victims of this motorization ;
https://casse-moteur-renault.weebly.com/docs.html

jd990m1
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:18 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: 1.2 DIG-T - Oil loss

Post by jd990m1 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:10 am

Thank you for useful information .

Smarshall123
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 11:40 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: 1.2 DIG-T - Oil loss

Post by Smarshall123 » Wed May 20, 2020 8:42 pm

Hi everyone,

I too have a 65 plate Nissan Qashqai 1.2 which has suffered from engine failure. My VIN also falls within the TB. I have been trying to get the car repaired since december, however as I bought the car from Arnold Clark, Nissan are refusing to repair it as it has no warranty with them. I pointed out the goodwill warranty extension to which the service manager said it is subject to conditions and approval set by Nissan.

The diagnosis on the engine failure is the engine oil has been contaminated with Swarf. They have not elaberated the cause of this. Can anyone tell me if the excessive oil consumption could cause this?

Thank you

Post Reply