Noise during acceleration (video link)

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
mscoines

Post by mscoines »

Hi,
So just got my car back this Monday and it took two weeks to fix a very simple problem. It was the air-conditioning pipe just behind the driver dashboard which had come loose and was rattling and vibrating. The movement had caused the pipe to become damaged and Nissan had to replace it. Because of the type of problem and it seems they are seeing this a few times now Nissan Europe intervened and said that they wanted to inspect the vehicle as well. Whilst doing this they found another pipe that needed replacing and took it away with them for inspection. Unfortunately this pipe took two weeks to order. Therefore it took just over two weeks to fix quite a simple problem (with my car with the dealer the whole time). However the good news is that my vibration noise has now gone away - and they provided me with a loan vehicle. Although it took longer than expected the service from the same is very friendly and very helpful and they continue to extend my loan vehicle meaning that the disruption to me was minimal.

Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

Okay they workshop say is NOT that.
mscoines

Post by mscoines »

I went to the motor line Crawley dealership is Sussex uk. Maybe they can speak to them directly ??
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

Have another problem with The car?
mscoines

Post by mscoines »

No suggesting you ask your dealer to contact mine.
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

They Think is The plate under The torpedo plate?
In The wall
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Aanonymoss wrote:They Think is The plate under The torpedo plate?
In The wall
Its clear that English isnt your preferred language. Please try to translate a little better before posting, or even post in your own language in the hope that someone reading it can understand it better than you understand English. People on hear want to help, but 'torpedo plate...in The wall'??? Makes no sense at all.
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

Ok. Ask your workshop
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

Det var en plade under torpedopladen.
De mente lyden kom herfra., men det var det ikke.

De mener at det er dyserne i motoren der får lyden til at opstå mellem 22-2500rpm.
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Aanonymoss wrote:Det var en plade under torpedopladen.
De mente lyden kom herfra., men det var det ikke.

De mener at det er dyserne i motoren der får lyden til at opstå mellem 22-2500rpm.
Now in English...
It was a plate beneath the bulkhead. They thought the sound came from here. But it was not. They believe that it's the nozzles in the engine that makes the sound to occur between 22-2500rpm.

Try using Google Translate to make your posts in future please so we can actually understand what you are trying to say.