My new CVT Qashqai .... leaking!

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Good luck mate I know its not what you want to hear, these things are a massive problem when they happen lets hope its all sortedThe oil well thats got to be down to the dealer, considering the factory must have oil a day to post at most lol Id ask them what they use and ring Halfords, then put it down to what I suspect realy is causing the delay and thats workshop timeIts not a massive job the dealership must have a heart lolTry wheel spinning hes courtesy car around a bit sort on enthasis its in hes best interest lolI found once asking for the V5 to loan vehicle worked, mention next week your about to leave to tour europe towing a caravan if the car isnt ready a bit quick you will be lobbing a towbar on loan car and adding 10k in couple of months what other choice do you have I bet they find oil then

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Surely Nissan at Sunderland must be putting this "magic" fluid into the CSV boxes as they build the cars as they will not be sealed on delivery. So why does the dealer not get in touch with Sunderland and ask them to put some on overnight delivery.I would also be doing as many trips to see family friends etc. in the loan car and let them have it back with some rare old mileage figures put into it, I would like to see the dealers face if you returned it after two weeks with around 1500 clocked up
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

[quote="jonceebee"]
Surely Nissan at Sunderland must be putting this "magic" fluid into the CSV boxes[/QUOTE] Why not they put plenty of bull sh*t in there advertising
fizzystutter

Post by fizzystutter »

Well I'm still without my car, but they do have the fluid now..... just not the clip!
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

[quote="fizzystutter"]Well I'm still without my car, but they do have the fluid now..... just not the clip![/QUOTE]Thats just disgusting mate terrible service did you get a replacement car?
fizzystutter

Post by fizzystutter »

Yes, they put me in a 62 plate manual Qashqai after telling them I wouldn't pick up a Micra or a Note. I'm putting about 400 miles per week on it which isn't fun.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

lol fuel it up go for a real big drive mate that will hurry them up