Best Website For QQ Technical Advice?

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
Daz Chaz
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Daz Chaz »

Hi

Anyone recommend a good site for QQ advice except this one? I've looked at the QQ owners forum but wasn't impressed with that.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, folks.

Darren
60 Plate Qashqai N-Tec

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

To be fair, this one!
What advice are you after?
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Daz Chaz, as just mentioned by gvmdaddy you are already on it - Dave :D
I have been on this Forum since early 14 even before we had a QQ and what I have learned is amazing. There are so many posts on all subjects it is amazing what you find using “Search”. I believe this Forum was started to cater for the then new J11A, then questions started arising on the J10 and now obviously the J11B has been intergrated and still learning.
There are other Forums around but whether you will get the same responses as here to your questions - who knows !

If these help then give them a try :

https://nissanownersclub.com/forums/for ... hqai-club/
www.qashqaiforum.com
http://forum.qashqaiclub.co.uk/
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Peruse the site, use the search button, read the responses, and you will soon learn who is providing honest, factual feedback on issues and also info on how to do things, research things, buy stuff and chase up issues with both dealers and Nissan themselves! You'll notice that the same user names will come to the fore in most cases.
Please take your time to read over old posts using the search button.....its worth its weight in gold!
Daz Chaz
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Daz Chaz »

gymdaddy, the advice I was after was how to access my glow plugs on my particular engine ... 60 plate N-tec 1.5 DCI. Please see my post Glow Plug/Intercooler Pipe. I thought that would be an incredibly simple question and that's why I thought this may not be the right site for technical advice.. I have tried searching the forum but with no success. Haynes and the workshop manual are no use either. Cheers.

DaveBerlin - thanks for the links. Nissan one especially. Can't believe I didn't think of that one myself! :-)
60 Plate Qashqai N-Tec