Qashqai in complete failure

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
Georgia196
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Georgia196 »

Sorry it might be the MOT it’s all together on one sheet from the motabiliy. It says at 12.5k miles (engine oil- oil light on-requires 3.5litres)

Georgia196

Post by Georgia196 »

I did have the oil in my car topped up a few weeks ago & it was low then so topped it up, i am a responsible car owner & had the oil topped right up a few weeks ago I wouldn’t have thought even now it would have gone through that amount of oil in such a short space of time. I’ve been told that it was the pistons have gone & that’s what has been burning through the oil rapidly which has then caused a domino effect of everything else that has happened to my car since. I’ve had nothing come up on my dash/screen to tell me anything had been going wrong as this hasn’t happened overnight. I have seen & done a lot of research on this common problem it’s been really helpful, thanks for the advice
Ageratum

Post by Ageratum »

Are Nissan repairing the car for free? I have the same car and I’m experiencing massive oil use and I’m wondering what I should do. My car is out of warranty M