OBD Code P0594 Powertrain

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
klofbom
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by klofbom »

Hello fellow Qashqai owners

I have a question regarding my J11 1.2 Tekna 2013.

My car has been in for replacement of the timing chain, this was arround august last year, today my engine light turned yellow. The OBD code was P0594, Ive searched the forum for this code but without luck. I also have had unsolved problems with the cruise control and if I google the OBD code i get this result: https://www.obd-codes.com/p0594

How is this connected? My CC can be activated but not set to desired speed. Also my "outside" temperature shows to high values, just by a couple of Celsius, but still wrong.

Regards from Sweden.

edit: Changed to OBD:)

calnorth
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by calnorth »

Unfortunately we do not have system/service documents for that engine so the DTC you report cannot be identified specifically. Your link refers to generic results which would vary across vehicles and engines. If the car is running correctly its probably a problem with CC inputs (switches) to the AUTOMATIC SPEED CONTROL DEVICE (ASCD) like brake or clutch?

Temperature sensing would be something else I suspect?
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta
klofbom

Post by klofbom »

i dont got the obd code for this error, but I get all the same errors as on this topic: https://www.qashqaiforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3408
klofbom

Post by klofbom »

calnorth wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:44 am Unfortunately we do not have system/service documents for that engine so the DTC you report cannot be identified specifically. Your link refers to generic results which would vary across vehicles and engines. If the car is running correctly its probably a problem with CC inputs (switches) to the AUTOMATIC SPEED CONTROL DEVICE (ASCD) like brake or clutch?

Temperature sensing would be something else I suspect?
Thanks for the fast respons, I have checked the connectors for the brake lights and clutch, no error there.

Regards
Kalle
Mase
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Mase »

Did you ever solve this issue?
jamster
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by jamster »

P0594 is a generic error from what I've seen relating to the CC being disabled, probably as a result of another issue. Had it with my Thermostat coolant temperature sensor failure previously.