Car does not stat

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

With our Juke Tekna we had a Webasto Heating System installed from new and specified a bigger capacity battery. Sometimes there was a problem starting just a click click but did not start. Then when we were in the US for a couple of months last year on coming back the battery was totally dead. For the recent MOT here in May I again asked for the battery to be checked all was OK. A week later the Juke was dead again, jumped it drove to Nissan, battery was defect because a cheaper battery was installed, not a Nissan one therefore no quarantee, my comment you must be joking you installed it. A New battery was installed at no cost and all is now OK - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

JetskiPaul

Post by JetskiPaul »

Please see my post in regards to revs holding on. Whilst on phone to customer services they state that Nissan are having major faults with electronics. I have had problems with all my dash lights going on & off.
Even the dealers now about major faults but are keeping them low key to prevent loads taking cars back.

I understand that this is a new state of the age car but think Nissan have jumped to quick, they are also trying to keep issues low key as all the same bits gone into the new xtrail.
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="JetskiPaul"]Please see my post in regards to revs holding on. Whilst on phone to customer services they state that Nissan are having major faults with electronics. I have had problems with all my dash lights going on & off.Even the dealers now about major faults but are keeping them low key to prevent loads taking cars back.I understand that this is a new state of the age car but think Nissan have jumped to quick, they are also trying to keep issues low key as all the same bits gone into the new xtrail. [/QUOTE]
What a load of rubbish, this technology has been on the American Rogue model and many Infiniti cars for a while now, so it is not totally new technology and Nissan have not jumped the gun. I would like to know the person you supposedly spoke to at Nissan to confirm these statements, perhaps you could do us all a favour and let us know names, telephone numbers etc. and we can check it out.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
JetskiPaul

Post by JetskiPaul »

Hi, how can you say what a load of rubbish!!!! Check other forums to start with a you will see that Nissan are having issues with qashqai 2014 models.
I have a car which the revs stay on in first gear at high revs and they tested 2 others in show room and both do the same.
I have refused to take car back as Nissan don't have a fix yet!!! I'm waiting for a call from Nissan tomorrow to discuss this. I do have complaints Id number and also email from them but these have my personal details and info on I don't want to publish. When I know more tomorrow then will update.
So please don't say this is rubbish as I have the premier edition which is there top of range that has had body panels falling off, electronics faults, exhaust heat covers coming loose, sat nav faults, chrome trim falling off, centre console faults, so I've not made these up, have you just spent £27000 on the new Nissan qashqai????? So what's is your connection to this car????
JetskiPaul

Post by JetskiPaul »

In regards to phone numbers ring the complaints number in uk but be quick cause they are shutting this down and moving it to France.