Service parts

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
RVW

Post by RVW »

I have asked this before “who makes the filters etc”that Nissan use but did not get a definitive answer. So will ask again in a different way.
Which brand would you consider to be the best to use ?
Bosch
UFI
MANN
Crossland
Or are they all the same quality?
They vary quite a lot in price though
J11-2016 QashQai Tekna 1.5dci Magnetic Red

calnorth
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by calnorth »

I've used Crossland on my BMW (EuroCarparts). Cheap I think but do the job. EuroCarparts gets much stuff from Germany.

I note the German parts suppliers often mention that they supply the likes of BMW etc. Bosch being one and that covers a multitude of items including Brakes, Electrical/Electronic and so on.

Nissan likely buys in from regional suppliers and is linked to Renault. Drivetrain/Metal fabrication etc. Don't think they are in the small parts business as Assemblers.

We in UK have let it go to a large extent.
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta
david sunderland

Post by david sunderland »

Was told use nissan filters as any dust gets thro can damage the turbo
Qashqai tekna 1.2 petrol dig 6. 3. 17. gunmetal grey. glass roof m\ t...............now RENAULT KADJAR GT 160 BHP same as the QQ same car
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

RVW, unless the owner has changed his own Oil / Filter and Analysed the Filter who is to know which is the Best, there are Cheap & Expensive Parts available but what is the difference, who knows.
I checked our Docs from our 5 Year old QQ 1,2L and there is a Nissan Oil Filter No.1520900Q0F on every Bill and we never had a problem. When you enter this number in the web you get a whole range of different suppliers from known Bosch to unknown - Dave 😏
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
RVW

Post by RVW »

Thanks for your replies.
Bit of a minefield so probably just have to go with gut feelings and past experiences🧐
andy2019
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by andy2019 »

RVW wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:45 am I have asked this before “who makes the filters etc”that Nissan use but did not get a definitive answer. So will ask again in a different way.
Bosch
UFI
MANN
Crossland
UFI - good fuel filters, often fitted in your car from the factory when new.
air/pollen filters i use bosch (as there cheap for the QQ around £6 each)
crossland (eurocarparts own brand never had a problem with them only workout just a few £`s cheaper than the brand names)
oil - i use shell, castrol or triple qx.
RVW

Post by RVW »

andy2019 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:32 pm
RVW wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:45 am I have asked this before “who makes the filters etc”that Nissan use but did not get a definitive answer. So will ask again in a different way.
Bosch
UFI
MANN
Crossland
UFI - good fuel filters, often fitted in your car from the factory when new.
air/pollen filters i use bosch (as there cheap for the QQ around £6 each)
crossland (eurocarparts own brand never had a problem with them only workout just a few £`s cheaper than the brand names)
oil - i use shell, castrol or triple qx.

Thanks for that info
calnorth

Post by calnorth »

Update: LBC this a.m
Nissan Sunderland shutting down fairly soon. Parts from China unavailable due to virus.

One time I went for windscreen wipers at BMW dealer Evesham. Package said made in Belgium....store man said most likely China.
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta