ESP Off/Anti Skid

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
Easinow
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by Easinow »

Hello all

I am looking for some help please ☺️

I have a Qashqai 2.0DCI 4x4 auto, 07 and have been having some issues for a while, it started while driving from cold where it felt like it was holding back when accelerating, if I applied too much pressure to the accelerator it would drop into limp mode and the esp off light and anti skid light would come on. This progressively got worst and would continue to do it after it was hot as well.

I plugged it into a fault code reader and the codes it gave me are p2263 and c1130, I cleared the codes and everytime the lights reappeared, so did these codes.

I have changed the MAF element, the turbo boost pressure converter, the EGR valve and the MAP sensor.

Checked the main turbo pipes (rubber and metal) they both seem to be in good health.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Thanks

Nik

calnorth
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by calnorth »

Easinow wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:19 pm Hello all

I am looking for some help please ☺️

I have a Qashqai 2.0DCI 4x4 auto, 07 and have been having some issues for a while, it started while driving from cold where it felt like it was holding back when accelerating, if I applied too much pressure to the accelerator it would drop into limp mode and the esp off light and anti skid light would come on. This progressively got worst and would continue to do it after it was hot as well.

I plugged it into a fault code reader and the codes it gave me are p2263 and c1130, I cleared the codes and everytime the lights reappeared, so did these codes.

I have changed the MAF element, the turbo boost pressure converter, the EGR valve and the MAP sensor.

Checked the main turbo pipes (rubber and metal) they both seem to be in good health.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Thanks

Nik
Those two DTCs don't appear in the Diagnostics documents we have and nor does that engine type. There are considerable things to check and you seem to have covered a lot...to do with engine breathing/fuelling. Perhaps the exhaust system complete needs to be checked also?

Colin
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta
Easinow
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by Easinow »

Thanks Colin