13 Plate 1.5 DCI 360 Questions

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
Sazzle41
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Sazzle41 »

Hi Everyone,
This is my first post here, so forgive me if anything I say doesn't make sense! :D

I recently purchased a 13 plate Quashqai 1.5 DCI 360, which I really like, but it has a couple of odd things that we've noticed:
  1. When my partner went to fill the diesel up, instead of the clicking you get to let you know that the car is full up, it just carried on and the fuel splashed out of the tank. (hope you know what I mean!)
  2. I was driving the car today and it randomly beeped once, not a long beep, but it was still there.
  3. Where do you get the updates for the Connect 1? Is it worth it? I'm not sure how old the version is on mine.
I'm sure there was something else, but I'll remember it later! :D

Anyone had any experience with anything in the list above?

MikeGC
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by MikeGC »

Welcome to the forum

I haven’t experienced any of these issues but maybe/perhaps/potentially this will help

1. sounds like a either a fault with the pump or the nozzle isn’t far enough into the filler pipe -difficult to diagnose at a distance.
2. the car produces random beeps for crossing white lines in the centre of the road, as well as a few other odd times
3. do you mean the SatNav ? If so, most people buy a new SD card from places like eBay which are said to be "plug and play"
March '22 - J12 1.3DIG-T 160 CVT Tekna+ with all wheel drive - Pearl Black
July '19 - J11B 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna - Vivid Blue
March '17 - Qashqai J11A 1.5dci n-connecta - gunmetal
September '14 - Juke 1.5dci gunmetal ascenta premium (red accent packs)