Installing A Dashcam

ICE, Equipment, Options
RossHerrera
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by RossHerrera »

I'm using Mod's dash cam and am very pleased with it, with providing unique photo and video capture experiences, sharp surroundings, obstacle warning. Help every driver have the safest experience
modded apk games for android free download , You can discover and download thousands of mods for popular mobile games, allowing you to enjoy unique features and expand your game

Mahammad
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Mahammad »

Where you grounded the Earth, is that a painted screw or just naturally dark? I tried grounding mine to the screw on the left, in the J11b they replaced the screw with a bolt but I think it's still the same, unfortunately, my Nextbase hardwire kit doesn't turn on :(
lapalmeraie
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by lapalmeraie »

J-J wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:36 am Hi Lapalmeraie.

https://knigaproavto.ru/shemy/en/nissan ... agram.html

Many thanx for your reply and the Fuse Layouts Diagram.
I have attached a link above to a webpage with diagrams that is similar but different to the layout you showed.
I have tried 16 & 32 as power sockets and the sockets still get power even when fuse is removed which shouldn't be happening so I am hoping someone can help me sort out why this is happening.

Cheers. JJ
Saw this too late, sorry mate.
You have to J11a, there the 16 fuse is continuous as well. It's noted just below of the table. ;)
Qashqai J11b 2020 N-TEC - 1.3 DIG-T 140PS
Qashqai J11a Connect Edition 1.6 DIG-T 163PS