What part is this please?

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Gazzab86
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Gazzab86 »

Hey guys , I’m new on here, I’ve got a little issue with my 2011 Qashqai N tec+ 1.5dci. I’m not sure if it’s J10 or J10a, I think the latter possibly.

I’m having a little slight delay / lack of turbo when accelerating, recently had a split turbo intake pipe, replaced that. But problem is still apparent.

On the back of the engine I’ve got this arm, which I think part of it has snapped off. I think it’s ment to be a full loop but is now like an open ended spanner shape. When I accelerate it moves but because the arm is snapped it’s not moving as it should as it’s not attached.
I’ve had a couple of people say turbo actuator / waste gate . But trying to find a replacement part I’m having no luck when searching for those parts. Looks completely different. Can anyone tell me what part it is & if it’s just those 3 star screws holding it in place and a hose on the other end , or is it further attached to something else underneath that I can’t see from above.
Any help would be appreciated. I’ll upload some pics so you can see .
Thanks guys

IMG_0077.jpeg

IMG_9939.jpeg

IMG_9499.png

IMG_9494.jpeg

Evovans
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Evovans »

hi there, did you manage to fix this please? I have the same problem with my 2012 1.5dci...thanks