Intelligent around view monitor.

ICE, Equipment, Options
Art54
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Art54 »

Good Day Folks,
This is my first time post, I have a QUASH DIG140 NCON RF 2021 thats whats on my delivery note anyway, My issue is when it rains my front camera screen turns on with the warning sound when i put the car into forward gear, I purchased the car in March when the weather was dry, ( makes a change) so everything was fine, then when the wet weather arrived the fault would come on intermittently, now when the rain comes its happening everytime i put the car into first gear, i set off and then it will go off, i called into Chorley Nissan today and the girl on the desk told me that all quashqai's do this when it rains and that was it, Is she trying to pull the wool over my eyes or is this true? I can't see that quqshqai drivers have to put up with the alarm until the rain stops. Can anyone help me with this as its driving me crazy. Thank you .

QashqaiPete
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by QashqaiPete »

Hello.
Mine does it every now and then in rainy conditions.
Seems to stop eventually.
Doesn't last long. Could not be bothered chasing it up under warranty at dealers.
I just got used to it I guess...😀
2018 J11B Tekna 1.2 Dig T- Xtronic Gun Metallic ,Mud Flaps , Footwell lights , Bonnet Struts.
andy2019
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by andy2019 »

Have a look in settings on the j11 qashqai you can turn on/off movement sensor