Stop annoying connections message every time I switch on my car (2023 Qashqai)

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
FSmith
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by FSmith »

Yes I completely agree with the rest of you about the annoying message, I did ask Nissan why could it now be associated with the intelligent key but got no response. Which did not surprise me.

We have a 22 plate Tekna plus mild hybrid, and it took the dealership PLUS NISSAN nearly 15 months to rectify so many faults ie. the amount of spurious warning lights showing when driving daily, I was advised by both of them that I needed to clean the four cameras and the sensor screen above the rear view mirror on the outside, what a daily task! which made no difference. But Hey Ho when it had its first service they had to replace the battery (faulty cells) and a large majority of the faults miraculously stopped!

The radio kept fading from when we originally got the car together with the sat nav failing to start numerous times plus our mobile phones never worked from day one! At this stage I would say, that the two Micra's and the Juke they loaned us while they were looking at the fault, our phones worked with no problem,s plus any other car we tried, but we were always told no faults found!

I contacted Nissan customer service at least ten times, once being told to take it a authorised dealer!!! - and another time asking me to get the authorised dealer to do a diagnostic check, I did ask them what they actually did and why they were not talking to the Authorised Dealership, like they had previously?

Eventually when they were investigating it whilst I was in the showroom with them, I asked them if they had a similar model so we could try my mobile in that - long story short we did and it worked fine, so they now knew the fault was with the car, after toing and throwing they changed the infotainment system and it worked? This was 15 months later - when we complained to both the dealership told us if we had had to pay for the infotainment system it would have cost £4000 and Nissan just gave us a lot of waffle.

That's all for now working myself up with whats gone on.

Our fourth Nissan - needless to say never again.