newbie from down under !

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
csteve

Post by csteve »

Hi all we get our ink blue Ti next week can hardly wait as it has been since last September when we placed the order!
Ti rific Down Under !

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

csteve, welcome to the Forum, but what Model & Motor are you getting as I believe the Types & Specs are different " Down Under". My Cousins in NZ are always mentioning this Point. Just some advice get hold of as much information as you can or go on the web, youtube etc... and read up on the QQ before you pick it up, as it just gives you some ideas on what to look for and ask - I am sure will enjoy it - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
csteve

Post by csteve »

Thanks Dave ok it's a 2 ltre cvt auto fwd ti (Teckna) and I have had a fair time to learn all do's and dont's every setting etc,the only issue is it is still a 2014 model when I get it in 2015 not too worry !
Ti rific Down Under !
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Just keep an eye out on this Forum and you will learn about all of the Tricks / Mods / Solutions & Problems - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken