footwell blowers

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
daz67

Post by daz67 »

Just brought a 2014 nissan qashqai visia when usingthe heater on full power cant feel heat in foot well even though its turned on on heater ?.does any kne else have this problem ?

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Not at all. To me it blows far stronger than previous vehicles ive had. I must add though that it does take a little while to reach optimal warming temps, particularly if it is set to auto.
Mak786

Post by Mak786 »

I've noticed the weakness in the footwell area - strong everywhere else. It's like they have an asthmatic person with a straw blowing down there...
Tekna X-Tronic Ink Blue 1.6dCi
Proac

Post by Proac »

Have the same problem with mine very weak, I find it great through the vents and screen but the foot well is poor my plates of meat are freezing.
Bronze Acenta Premium
simmo400

Post by simmo400 »

must agree not the best
Simmo
rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

Not noticed this to be honest...find the heater really quite good - even overpowering at times!Interesting how when you have the pano roof open you feel the temperature drop around your head (if bald!)
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

If you have the system set to auto I believe it gives a balance air flow and this does not deliver too much air flow to the foot wells. Try selecting the foot area manually via the directional button on the air con. I find this works ok.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

F1Bob, that is what we find with the QQ. The wife is always complaining of cold feet so as the Co-Navigator she takes over and plays with the Buttons & Knobs (QQ) and then it is fine. I also find the Heating System to be on the "Hot" side but the Settings just need playing with to suit the individual needs, but I must admit when we had the cold conditions here it was superb - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

Dave, I agree with you that the system runs hot and in this cold weather only have it set at 18c most of the time but as you say, still a very good system.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze