Electric windows buttons without lighting

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
xpdev

Post by xpdev »

Hello to all. Next week I'll finally have my QQ white, 1.6 4WD I really don't like electric windows buttons without lighting There is a way to get them from a different model of QQ or is there a chance to buy somewhere electric windows buttons with lighting ?ThanksPS Sorry for mistakes, i'm Italian

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

welcome to forum XpdevExcuse most of us for being British your writing is excellentThis is first I have heard the window buttons do not light upAre Nissan realy cutting costs like this?
xpdev

Post by xpdev »

Hi Donkeythank you for welcomeI think all QQ 2014 has the window buttons do not light up, it's a Nissan policyI want to do a "retrofit" ("post montage") with different lighting button from aftermarket or other nissan modeldid you have any ideas ?
xpdev2014-03-22 07:42:55
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Id remove the switches to be honest as this sounds like Nissan saving a tiny pittance on bulbs and id bet there is still a bulb area in there as they wouldnt have made new switcheswait until the guys who have got the new cars to come online see if they too have the same problem as this is first I have read thisCrazy surely you may of had a fuse blow or a setting but thanks for bringing the topic up
TC3

Post by TC3 »

From one Italian to another your English is great!I have no idea if any of the models come with switches that light up. What model QQ do you have? I know in Italy they do not have the Acenta Premium model and if you want all the extra bits you need to add them on to the Acenta model unless you buy a Tekna. If you have the Tekna and it does not have switches with back lighting then maybe there will be something aftermarket at some point
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Tony ive got visions now of you collecting your car and taking a large dark blanket - just asking dealer if he dont mind you playing tents before you sign for it lol
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="Donkey"]Tony ive got visions now of you collecting your car and taking a large dark blanket - just asking dealer if he dont mind you playing tents before you sign for it lol[/QUOTE]
Never under estimate the lengths I will go to to help you guys
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

korky

Post by korky »

That's an interesting question....if they have taken the light out I wonder how many pennies it's saved them. Mind you it'll be back if they have in a years time with BOSE etc
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Has to be an oversight surely or a fault in the settings of the carEven cars back from when I was a kid backlight main switches unless they going back to illuminous paintIn the dark there must be some kind of illuminated switchgear surely
xpdev

Post by xpdev »

My QQ is 1.6 4WD Tekna