New QQ Owner on the Horizon

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Shortenhauzen

Post by Shortenhauzen »

Been lurking around for a few weeks and now my new Qashqai has been ordered i have taken the plunge and joined Ink blue 1.5 dci ntec is the car on order with an anticipated delivery of mid September which suits me spot on this is a company car and my current one ( Vauxhall Astra 1.3 diesel ) goes back end of September.As per usual i was for a list of cars i would like and then proceeded to visit dealers for the all important Test Drive . To be honest the QQ was not on my list as i felt my boss would not entertain the idea !!! Anyway went to the local Vauxhall dealer to drive a Mokka and although was fine never gave the wow factor and was too simillar to the Astra apart from the ride height. Next was the Nissan dealer with the Pulsar / Juke lined up to drive. Liked the Pulsar alot was a 1.5dci Tekna and was a very nice place to be and drive , Even the missus liked it !! Then the Juke , Now don't want to offend anyone but that was horrible Didn't like it one bit nor did the missus. I went back to the dealership and had a chat with the sales dude and he offered the QQ !!! Missus said why not so i took it out , Totally different to the Juke and was impressed with the ride and the kit on board. Hhhhmmm might need to catch the boss on a good day Now the other spanner in the works was i like Honda CR-V's as i had one previously as a Company car and loved it but the updated shape i don't like at all so never really considered it and then an e-mail arrived showing the new HR-V i WANTED IT NOW !!! The gods conspired against or maybe for me as the Honda is not being launched until September and no Business lease rates avaliable either until September. Last week the boss said " Ok car time what do you want ? " I said" let me sleep on it" , Went home and sat down with the PC and went through specs . looks etc and decided " Qashqai ! "Meeting with the boss went well and the local dealer dropped their price which helped and the order was duly placed .Really looking forward to it turning up and my Ebay watch list has a lot of QQ bling bits on it and have been starting to compile a lot of new car cleaning bits too . The missus has a new car coming to end of September ( Audi TT White TDI mk3) So the fleet is going to change very soon and i can see me spending a lot of time cleaning especially the TT !!!atbShorty
1.5dci N-tec ink blue

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

welcome aboard ; am sure you won't be disappointed
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
Modfins

Post by Modfins »

Congradulations on your new acquisition. I have booked mine on August 02, 2015, A Gun Metal shade with leather interiors TI with all specs, 2 Lt. petrol engine which is popular in Australia and New Zealand.Best WishesHadi S.A.Auckland, New Zealand
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Barry, welcome to the Forum nice choice of QQ and Color. There is no doubt you will enjoy the QQ, ours is now exactly a year old and we have had minimal problems which have been sorted by Nissan / Dealer. It goes in tomorrow for the 1st Service so we will see what comes up and at what cost - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Shortenhauzen

Post by Shortenhauzen »

Many thanks for the kind words, Really looking forward to getting it .I have been doing a lot of reading on the forum and do like the look of your QQ Dave.Thanks againShorty
1.5dci N-tec ink blue