View new posts

Suggestions & Help using the Nissan QashQai Forums
Kentishman

Post by Kentishman »

Don't know whether this just me but for the last two days accessing view new posts is only bringing up the thread on Eco score which I have already read
Tekna 1.6 CVT Nightshade

Wolf97

Post by Wolf97 »

Everything ok for me All works
65 plate Tekna 1.5 diesel in Storm White
Beardyman

Post by Beardyman »

All good for me - I almost exclusively use this new feature.
1.2 DiG-T TEKNA petrol manual panoramic, nightshade. Easy-Lift bonnet gas strut kit.
QDay 28.11.2014
Kentishman

Post by Kentishman »

It's back again now thankyou
Tekna 1.6 CVT Nightshade
BWA

Post by BWA »

Kentishman it never went away, mine was doing the same thing, but if you went to home page and scroll down it also shows most recent posts there too. All that happened was that the forum was exceptionally quiet the last couple of days with not many posts being made. That's why your new posts field wasn't populated
65 plate Tekna 1.5 DCI with panoramic roof, magnetic red, space saver spare wheel kit
Wheel

Post by Wheel »

Been visiting this site quite a lot over the years but I must say that I don't like this new interface. The old format was much better to view, clearer to read and much less distracting .
The new format has too small a font and the font colour of blue does not make it clear to read. Lets go back to the original layout please.
Steve Todd

Post by Steve Todd »

2015 Acenta 1.2T in Black arrived in June. The car is a joy to drive.Looks like Nissan have sorted out all the issues with this model now, except the Stop Start. This works some days and doesn`t work on others, but who cares. For a small engine, the car accelerates as quick as any 2ltr car I have owned over the years. Interior is quiet and a nice place to be, with a real high quality feel to it. I love the parking sensors. I can park in spaces I wouldn't have tried in any other car. There are zero rattles inside the car, even over roughish ground. The automatic braking system is brilliant, and has already saved me from an accident. I get 44 mpg around town and 59.9 on motorways, which is good news for the wallet. Overall this is a quality car and I don`t have a bad word to say about it.
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Wheel wrote:Been visiting this site quite a lot over the years but I must say that I don't like this new interface. The old format was much better to view, clearer to read and much less distracting .
The new format has too small a font and the font colour of blue does not make it clear to read. Lets go back to the original layout please.
I must say I agree with the above comments.
Ill keep using the site, but I really dont like it as much as the old one.
My understanding is that the change was made to make it better for various reasons, however I fail to find any improvements at all, only changes that make it harder to read or navigate.