Unlocking Doors

Frequently Asked Questions
daddydoug
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by daddydoug »

Hi

Just a thought. Have you tried both the key fobs? Also mine did the same this week. Went to unlock the car using the door handle button, but it wouldn't work, so used the blipper on the fob and it unlocked okay. I did then get an error message on the dash display saying that no key was recognised, so touched the key fob on the start/stop button to do it's magic, and touchwood it has been fine since then. As the car was on my driveway in the blistering hot sun, I put it down to the heat causing the problem. In a nutshell, try touching the key fob on your start/stop button, even if you haven't got an error message, and see if that works and solves your problem.

Hope that helps, if not then it's off to the dealer you must go. Good luck!

Cheers

Doug
Magnetic Red 2015 Qashqai Tekna 1.6 Dci130 Xtronic. Now replaced with a Nissan Juke Tekna plus in Gunmetal Grey (2021)

shimamaleki
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by shimamaleki »

hi every body
could you suggest me a cycle carrier for a Qashqai?
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

shimamaleki wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:32 pm hi every body
could you suggest me a cycle carrier for a Qashqai?
Try posting this question in the correct area of the forum and try using the search button before yiu do ss yiu may well find the info is already available.
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Random i key refusal on both keys.

I checked fob battery voltage on mine & swapped one battery- other one changed 6 mths ago.
However, I still got refusal, and had to enter car via keyhole etc.

I'm wondering if car battery is compromised, (now just over 3 years old), could that cause the refusal to open
using door buttons, or open button on fob?
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Just had the QQ TÜVed (MOT) and today virtually 3 years to the day we had the Key problem refusal. I had just re-installed our LED No Plate / Exhaust Blender both removed to prevent problems with the TÜV Inspector and thought I screwed up on the wiring. The problem was the Battery so as the cost is so low I changed both Fob Batteries C2032 and stuck one in the Armrest as a Spare and they work - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
johnboy

Post by johnboy »

You have to go into the settings menu and switch on the keyless entry!