Esp off light+slip light+auto start/stop+red malfunction light

ICE, Equipment, Options
cew

Post by cew »

Hi, in February I bought Qashqai 1.6 dci Tekna 62 plate. In June it happened first time when esp off indicator light and slip indicator light came on the dashboard and also auto start/stop system has been indicated as failure and red malfunction light. I stopped the car for 5 mins and everything came back to normal. After it happened two more times I booked Nissan dealer investigation. And they said that it is probably something with fuel injection and they changed the fuel filter. But it didn't help so, because I wanted to save money, I went to mechanic I know and he plugged the car to the computer and two errors came out c1131 and c1132 and he changed a sensor(but don't know which exactly it was but I will find out) which cost 140 pounds and it didn't help as well. I don't know what to do. I paid a lot of money for the car and this thing looks really bad. Has anybody got the same problem?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

chrisw99

Post by chrisw99 »

Those error codes are:

https://www.engine-codes.com/c1131_nissan.html

https://www.engine-codes.com/c1132_nissan.html

I found someone with these errors who said : turned out to be pressure pipe on rear of engine, exhaust manifold to a pressure sensor removed cleaned and cured all faults hope it helps others

Hopefully yours will turn out to be something just needing cleaning like that one!
Oct 2014 N-tec+, 1.2 dig-T
cew

Post by cew »

Hi thank you. I spoke to the mechanic who changed the sensor and he said that it was diesel particulate filter pressure sensor so it looks is the same you wrote but it didn't help. He said the pipe was not blocked but he blew it through and now he said he might change this pipe because this might help to repair

cew

Post by cew »

Ok my problem has been solved:) in my case it was the fuel injection. So I am happy that my mechanic found it because Nissan dealer wanted to change the fuel pump with cost £1800

Clinty44
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Clinty44 »

Hello wyslane , when you say you changed the fuel injection, do you mean an injector or the whole fuel injection system? what did it cost you? thanks
Clinty44
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Clinty44 »

Hello wyslane , when you say you changed the fuel injection, do you mean an injector or the whole fuel injection system? what did it cost you? thanks
cew

Post by cew »

Hi
My mechanic showed me that he connected some kind of buttles to the injection system and he showed me that injector number 2 is over fueling so I paid him around 510 pounds and he changed only injector number 2 and since that time there is no any more problem
simmo400

Post by simmo400 »

Had the very same faults lights on the dash recently on my 2014 QQ Tekna 1.5. Took it too Nissan in Southampton, £50 diagnostic said new glow plug and battery. £330 bill to change said items as I found out they charge £120 an hour labour. Drove it 5 miles same lights came on. Back to Nissan. This time error codes said DPF pipe at the back of the engine neeeds changing. Minimum 3 hour job @ £120 per hour and if manifold access difficult add another 3 hours labour for a £25 part. So labour would have been min 6 x £120 + vat and £25. My question was why didn't they pick this up on the first check ? Seems I've spent £330 on just a battery and glow plug for nothing as the car always started and 5 miles after same errors. Have taken the car to a private garage @ £70 an hour so nearly half price. Had always used Nissan west way before this this has ended.
Simmo