hatch back or not

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
stupots

Post by stupots »

hi
i am thinking about buying a Nissan Qashqai probably 2012=2014 ,question at the moment i have a estate car mainly because of our retriever dog jumping in and out , are all Nissan Qashqai hatch backs, or is there a model Qashqai that the boot door is more like a honda crv type so there is no big drop into the boot ,the floor more higher up

thanks
stupots

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

They're all hatchbacks. Some have adjustable height on the boot floor so that there's no drop.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
stupots

Post by stupots »

hi thanks for getting for getting back to me do you know what models they are .thanks again
stupots
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

On the J11, any model above Visia spec.

On the JJ10 (+2) I think they all have it.

I don't know about the J10. I'd expect similar to J11.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
stupots

Post by stupots »

hi will have a look i have noticed a lot dont come will spare wheel just repair kit ,trouble is if you have a puncture you still need to buy a new tyre as tyre full of foam also no good on a blow out
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Stupors, can I recommend that you take a look at the "Search" area as there is a vast amount of facts and discussions on the subject of Spare Emergency Wheel Kits for the QQ. We bought a complete Set with our Tekna QQ which is available. Do not forget the Tyre could be full of Gunk including the Tyre Valve which is an expensive computer job and most likely an Alloy Wheel which has to be cleaned - Time is Money - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
stupots

Post by stupots »

ok thanks stupots