Diagnostic Tools For QQ

ICE, Equipment, Options
Territorial_
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Territorial_ »

This thread is for sharing Diagnostic tool user experiences on QQ:s
I have a couple of different tools. Autel TPMS MaxiPad and Foxwell NT650

Autel TPMS MaxiPad
  • Good solution to replace original TPMS sensors, MX series sensors work nicely on QQ
  • This tool is just to copy TPMS sensor, you cannot affect car ECU with this tool.
  • You need to lower pressure from tire to get this reader work
FOXWELL NT650
  • This tool has a wide variety of functions, unfortunately, only few one works on QQ
  • Working: ODBII, Airbag, SRS, SAS and injector coding
  • Not supported on Nissan QQ: TPMS sensor activation, or inject to ecu, BRT, DPF, EPB, Oil Reset, Odometer, CVT
  • Free updates, Foxwell support promised to add better QQ support in future.
This tool is good for a hobbyist who deals with many different car brands. Works great on most of the cars, unfortunately not too well with QQ.

Can anyone recommend affordable reader/programmer that could read and program specific Nissan components? There's many knock-off Consult 3:s on eBay and Ali but all of them seem to be supported to the year 2011, not present.

rnuts

Post by rnuts »

Hey, thinking of byuing a tool, try to understand if need one.

Naybody tried to:

— Is it possible to raise 2-3 times warning sound for the blind spot assistant, this thing is far too quite
— Auto door lock - any solution for programming? Or completely blockked & erased from firmware? Or...only OBD plug from China to solve that?
— Is it possible to set automatic activation of parking brake? i.e. Parked, open the door
— 360* Camera - to raise (completely remove) the speed limit when the camera goes to standby?
Territorial_

Post by Territorial_ »

i think you need Nissan Consult software and cable for that kind of programming.