About "politeness"

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Eni
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Eni »

To be polite well, and if politeness is shown to you, it is good double!
To be Leader of tribe, means to be polite and polite, and what fully corresponding to such character is needed not nearly much. To meet and accompany, and also in necessary moment to specify on a correct way. Exactly at this task fully a "polite path" gets along for Leader. Пошерстив on spaces of the Internet, found the original complete set of KE2954E001 "Вэлкам лайтс" on ebay. Delivery and services of mediator was treated by a complete set in £125,63. An original фул complete set arrived: 2 metallic, heavy plates with the diodes mounted in them, complete set of wires and CU. In a complete set similarly complete мануал on setting. Loading a small box, on gladnesses помчал to ODES in a hope, that Qashqai will become hardly more polite.
But disappointment waited me: surprised looking at a strange set, a manager called an electrician, that unhastily decomposed a complete set on an asphalt, took instruction in hands, turned and . politely so shaking a head, pronounced: it is not, we we will not be able to set "such". The searches of "clever" brought me over all to the same well-known in city and to long-armed masters. Paul day and long-awaited ring: hallo! Hello! All is ready, arrive! Gladnesses my was not limit, when I saw all this beauty on business. On a question "and on how many it was heavily and problematic to set and connect" got an answer: no problems, the same is an original, and all got up in the native, intended places and was connected in obedience to instruction.
In respect of "work" of the "Polite highlight" that she fully repeats work of plafond : opened/closed with брелока - shines, opened one of doors - shines, after closing and raising on a guard - shines more long. Although slat and consists of great number of diodes from every side, however she shines not as in an advertisement, by points, and continuous stripe, why does not lose the essence. Here already and a winter came, and with her and slush, snow both snowdrifts and "politeness" of Leader as impossible by the way. Does not stop to make happy and attract the looks of strangers such politeness of Qashqai.
But, it not all, this complete set is dismantled and is for sale, and instead of him will "shine" that other, but about it later.
Be polite!
https://vimeo.com/308715311

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Eni, welcome to the Forum and the new Ukrainen QQ looks very nice, but sorry I cannot understand what the subject is you have written about - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

Polite highlight = Puddle Light
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
nick99

Post by nick99 »

Eni, I assume, has used a Ukrainian - English translation program and has lost some sense in the process. Perhaps if he/she were to post the original in either Ukrainian or Russian Cyrillic as well as the translation it might help.
2017 J11B Tekna+ 1.2 petrol
Eni

Post by Eni »

Sorry, I used Google translator, the original is here: https://www.drive2.ru/r/nissan/qashqai/ ... 915892549/
redqashqai

Post by redqashqai »

Wonderful post. Welcome Eni and enjoy your Qashqai.
Current: 2020 1.3 DIG-T QQ NTEC - Manual J11b - Magnetic Red - delivered 10.20.
Previous: 2018 1.2 DIG-T QQ N-Connecta - Manual J11b - Magnetic Red - delivered 09.18.
Previous: 2016 1.2 DIG-T QQ N-Connecta - Manual J11a - Flame Red - delivered 04.16.
Terry64

Post by Terry64 »

I have the same puddle lights on my Qashqai, like the wheels you have there not standard Nissan though
I paid £25 for the Puddle lights KE2954E001 and £5 for the interior footwell lights

In your video it shows the puddle lights are still on while driving, this is incorrect and they must be wired up wrong.
When wired up correct they go off when you close the doors after ignition is turned on.
Last edited by Terry64 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Qashqai ACENTA 1.5 DIESEL , INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps,Tailgate Lower/Upper Trim,Front Lip Door side Strips Front lower grill, Bonnet struts,Puddle light + Footwell lights
Terry64

Post by Terry64 »

Eni wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:11 pm Sorry, I used Google translator, the original is here: https://www.drive2.ru/r/nissan/qashqai/ ... 915892549/
So the translation is as follows. But the page you have given does not have your opening statement on it.
I think the OP has seen this page and wanted to know about some of the features so they wrote what they wanting in google translate and there Opening statement was the result.

The link they provided links to a white Qashqai with the translation below.

Owner Review
New Nissan Qashqai (J11B), 1.2 DIG-T, 115 hp, 6-mech, 2WD, white color in picking Acenta (SE +), Englishman - bought in exchange for Nissan Sentra "super Sentra".
For the first time I saw him in the fall, in the "Caravan", his wife and child pulled up: "Look what!" Yes, handsome! But the price tag did not allow to come closer, did not want to be upset.
After the sale, I planned to buy Qashqai, but in the salon they made a very profitable offer - New Qashqai at the price of Qashqai! Also, as a loyalty, the salon made a free car reservation (hood, headlights, door handles, side skirts and rear bumper) and presented a set of branded rubber floor mats. They also additionally installed a grid in the grille and full tint. Well, as always: in the winter, in snow and ice, I left the dealer for summer tires.
A mouth full of saliva and a run of 80 km do not objectively judge, but one thing is clear: this is “mine”! There is no desire to fundamentally "refine", everything is there, everything is in its place, beautiful and ergonomic, modern and stylish (of course for your money). However, something that is already planned, namely:
- branded lining to the front and rear bumper
- on the basis of full-time State change sound: Shumka doors, VCL, and new speakers with thick, thick wires
- a bit of the Ambilight: feet in holders, under the thresholds
- whitefish with A / W and GSM
- possibly HBO
- xenon or completely all the diodes in a row

What is the difference between this Qashqai and the New prefix? Here is a short excerpt from the release: the
Nissan Qashqai (Nissan Qashqai) is a compact K1 class crossover. Restyled version of the model, first shown at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2017.

One of the founders of the class of compact crossovers, which is produced by Nissan in the second generation, has undergone a planned update three and a half years after its debut. The model remains one of the best-selling in the European market, but technological progress and production plans have spurred the Japanese company to a small Qashqai upgrade.

Traditionally, first of all, they slightly retouched the exterior of the model, namely the design of the front end. She received a larger grille, stylized as the letter V. The headlights have become longer and narrower, however, they have retained the characteristic LED tick marks of daytime running lights. The greatest changes have undergone the front foglights, which became rectangular and nestled on the lower edge of the front bumper. In general, the front end of the Nissan Qashqai after restyling has become more textured and expressive. The remaining elements of the exterior did not actually receive any noticeable improvements, except that the rear lights got a slight dimming, and the bottom of the rear bumper slightly changed.

In the cabin Qashqai little change, but its key elements still have been refined. Now here is a completely new steering wheel, which is distinguished by a sloping lower segment, a convenient rim for grip and a different logic for the arrangement of control keys on the spokes. The developers also refreshed the instrument panel and the interface of the multimedia system, which for an extra charge can be equipped with Bose acoustics for 7 speakers. At the same time, the top level of equipment will be able to offer the buyer a full leather interior. In addition to the fact that during the upgrade, the Qashqai front seats received a slightly different design, the leather trim now has a completely new look. Improved and other interior materials.

But the greatest interest in the second-generation restyled Nissan Qashqai is the semi-autonomous control system ProPilot. As serial equipment, she debuted on this model. According to Nissan, this is consistent with the concept of innovation and leadership, which has always distinguished Qashqai. In fact, this is a sure step to the "autopilot", because smart electronics can keep the car in the lane itself, it accelerates and brakes the car itself. Of course, it recognizes signs and traffic obstructions, monitors traffic and pedestrians who may be in the way of a car. In the event of a critical situation, the system will immediately give the command to emergency braking. To help the driver also called on the system of the circular review with the help of cameras, the assistant of the parallel and perpendicular parking and monitoring of fatigue.

In terms of powertrains and gearboxes there are no changes. Nissan Qashqai is still offered with both diesel and petrol engines. The power of the latter can be 115 or 163 horsepower, and heavy-fuel engines have a recoil of 110 or 130 forces. Gearboxes also go to choose from: "mechanics" or the XTronic variator. But the suspension and steering engineers still slightly modified and assured that the crossover began to be controlled better.

Passport details
1.2 petrol engine (115 hp)
Manual Transmission
Front-wheel drive
Machine 2017 release, was purchased in 2018
Nissan Qashqai (2nd generation) in production since 2013
Qashqai ACENTA 1.5 DIESEL , INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps,Tailgate Lower/Upper Trim,Front Lip Door side Strips Front lower grill, Bonnet struts,Puddle light + Footwell lights
Eni

Post by Eni »

Terry64 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:05 pm In your video it shows the puddle lights are still on while driving, this is incorrect and they must be wired up wrong.
When wired up correct they go off when you close the doors after ignition is turned on.
Friend! Everything is connected strictly according to the instructions! The video is not a big trick, Hollywood. While driving, one door was deliberately closed, not tight, so that the lights would not go out and made it clear what it looks like)
Eni

Post by Eni »

Terry64 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:08 pm
Eni wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:11 pm Sorry, I used Google translator, the original is here: https://www.drive2.ru/r/nissan/qashqai/ ... 915892549/
Sorry! https://www.drive2.ru/l/520260865790836751/